Have you ever gone to the gym and wanted to wear makeup after a shower but didn’t remember to pack a concealer in your gym bag? Or traveled to a new place only found out that your eye shadow disc was broken? If so, you need a go-everywhere designer cosmetics bag to keep your body hygiene, toiletries, and beauty products in one bag and protect them from cracking, smashing, and leaking out.
But choosing the right makeup bag requires much thought and research. Brands, structure, and designs are all the important factors that affect whether a makeup bag is good or bad. But don’t worry, from the portable cosmetic bags that can be stored in the gym locker to extra large makeup organizer bags for long-term trips, let alone the overnight jaunts, we have got you covered!
1. Makeup Bag with Brush Holders:
Need to pack some makeup products into the bag? Cosmetic brushes are must-haves then. If you don’t want to pile them up with other stuff and end up getting the brushes’ bristles dirty and can not clean the stubborn stain, a makeup bag with brush holders is your lifesaver.
- Fashion Women's Striped Toiletry Bag
- Small Casual Ladies Waterproof Canvas Toiletry Bag
- Women's Multi-functional Waterproof Canvas Toiletry Bag
2. Hang up Travel Makeup Bag
A makeup bag that can hang from anywhere, like a shower curtain, a door handle, or a coat hook, will help you a lot when traveling. Since you are not always lucky to book a large hotel room that allows you to put your luggage at will. So a hang-up travel makeup bag saves your space when you have a crowded bathroom, or all of the shelf and countertop space is taken.
- Large Waterproof Fashionable Striped Travel Toiletry Bag for Women
- Fashion New Women's Striped Toiletry Bag
3. Tri-Fold Cosmetic Bag
Trifold cosmetic bags, which means they can be folded up after packing and become compact enough to put in the luggage without taking up much space. Four interior compartments meet all your travel needs. It comes in 6 different colors.
- Large Waterproof Fashionable Striped Travel Toiletry Bag for Women-Floral
4. Small Travel Cosmetic Bags
Travel experience has taught us that travel lighter is travel better. If you don’t want to carry one more bag to store your toiletries and skincare products, or you need a small bag that can be stored in the gym locker, then you should try the following small travel cosmetic bags.
- New Ladies Fashion Canvas Handbag
- Large Capacity Cosmetic Travel Toiletry Organizer for Women
5. Men’s Dopp Kit Bag
A Dopp Kit is a convenient bag used to store men’s grooming products. It is small but has practical compartments to accommodate men’s daily necessities, like shaving cream, deodorant, a razor, and so on. It’s a great companion for male travelers.
- Large Capacity Waterproof Travel Toiletry Bag
- Casual Canvas Men's Business Bag