Every gentleman has several expensive suits hanging in his wardrobe. No matter for work or leisure activities, a fine suit is an instant conversation starter and tells everyone about who you are and how you dress. You can look more decent and better in your custom suit. However, how to keep a suit plat and well-ironed during the trip may cause a headache for many people. Since suits can easily get crumpled. And that’s unrealistic to put an iron in your luggage. There’s nothing we can do then? Nope! All you need is just a men’s garment bag for suits.
What is a Garment Bag?
According to Wikipedia, Garment bags for travel are designed to store and transport suits, dresses, and clothing in general. They are usually made of soft materials like leather, fabric, plastic, etc.
Whether you are going to attend a wedding party, or make an appearance at an important business meeting, they are a great option when you need to keep your clothes from dust and wrinkling and stay neat, clean, and flat.
Garment Bag V.S Duffel Bag
Garment bags have a similar structure to duffel bags. They both have an open structure, lack rigidity, and two handles for carrying them in one hand with ease and comfort, making them adaptable to carrying 2-3 days’ changing clothing, sports gear, and similar bulky objects, perfect for short-term journeys.
But the difference between them is that garment bags for travel have special storage for storing especial clothes which can not be folded up and stoved into the luggage. And they are generally equipped with a built-in hanger to hang clothes inside and protect them from dirt, smells, and folds.
Are you on the hunt for the best garment bag for traveling? Well, then you shouldn’t miss Bosidu’s leather garment bag for men. Below are the reasons why this bag is good:
- Thoughtful Designs: This leather garment bag allows you to hang your suit and ensure it stays neat inside. In addition to this, 2 fixed buckles can keep your suit in the right position. There is no need to worry about the suit sliding over and becoming creased due to the bumpy trip. At the same time, it also provides you with a necktie pocket to store your ties.
- Large capacity: When it comes to travel, there are more than suits and ties that you need to carry. That requires your garment bag should be roomy enough for other stuff. This cool bag has a large capacity to hold all your change of clothes, an umbrella, deodorant, shampoo, body wash, etc. It also has multiple pockets for accessing your personal belongings easily and quickly. No need to dig through all your stuff to find your boarding pass or cell phone.
- Shoe Compartment: A nice patent leather shoes that can match your suit and tie is the key to looking professional and decent. However, travelers know that shoes can take up much space. If you don’t want to travel with one more bag for storing them, it’s an informed choice for you to go for a garment bag that has a separate section to carry your shoes. It’s also good protection for your shoes from crease and bend.
- High-quality: This carry-on garment bag is made of waterproof and scratch-resistant leather that promises long-lasting use and is good at coping with bad weather.
- Comfortable to Carry It: Featured with its super-premium leather, this bag is extremely soft and lightweight. It doesn’t add extra weight and then causes hand pain. The back luggage sleeve allows you to release your hand if needed.
Buy it now and trust me, you will find it is the best travel companion you have ever had. Happy shopping!