A toiletry bag is also known as a Dopp kit. It is a portable small container to help you store your small toiletries and body hygiene products when traveling, camping, or for other outdoor activities. (Want to know more info about toiletry bags? Click here.) A small toiletry bag is now popular among corporate employees for business travel, overnight jaunt, or a daily workout. Men are in particular because they usually don’t want to transport heavy loads and have fewer essentials to bring with them than women. So we are going to recommend some men’s good toiletry bags you can use in a gym.
What to consider when choosing a toiletry bag for men
When choosing a toiletry bag for your husband, father, or your male travel partner, you should keep this in mind: don’t go too large. As I mentioned above, men usually prefer to travel light, and they don’t want to waste time rummaging through their luggage for a razor, or other tiny items. What’s more, a small toiletries bag also makes it easy to toss in a backpack or a duffel bag, and then you are good to go. Therefore, a small, simple but can offer maximum functionality mini toiletry bag is perfect for them.
A brief men’s toiletry bags review
1. Large Capacity Waterproof Leather Toiletry Bag for Men
Minimalist-looking outside, this black toiletry bag still offers you multiple compartments and pockets. It has a zipper mesh room for small but commonly used items like keys, gym membership, or coins for easy notice and access. Also, it comes with two zipper pockets with elastic straps for a toothbrush, make-up brushes, and other mini-size toiletries supplies. The main compartment is large enough to contain your necessities (like solid cologne, shaving cream, razor, etc.). A practical option for men.
2. Casual Canvas Men's Business Bag
A hanging travel toiletry bag made of durable and high-quality canvas like this should last a very long time. The good zipper helps securely stock your stuff inside and keep them in order. You can easily access an item you want without disrupting the rest. Thanks to its vintage outlook, it can fit your outfit well on different occasions.
What to carry in your toiletry bag for the gym
Let’s start with some essentials to pack. Most importantly, make sure all your stuff is travel-size or mini-size, otherwise, there is nothing that will fit in your bag.
1. Shampoo and Soap: Some gyms will provide customers with bathrooms, and the shampoo and shower gel of your regular brand will help you.
2. Hair Gel: Most men use this to make them look more professional and energetic.
3. Lotion or moisturizer: To keep their faces and bodies hydrated after a shower.
4. Razor and Shaving Cream: Never know when a beard grows fast. Bring an extra blade just in case.
5. Toothbrush and Toothpaste
6. Membership Card: If you have one.
Other items you might need:
1. Make-up Products: Foundation, make-up brushes, loose powder, etc.
2. Lip Balm
3. Coins: It is useful when you are going to buy a bottle of water.
4. Cologne: Makes you smell better.
Keep in mind that don’t put any valuables in your bag, because there is a chance to be stolen by others in a gym locker.