Why do You Need Toiletry Bags for Travel?
Toiletry Bags are also known as Dopp kits, wash bags, and bathroom bags. They are a crucial part of your luggage. They provide you with separate storage and great protection for your hygienic supplies, beauty products, toiletries, and other items you use in the bathroom. Without good toiletry bags as your great organizer, you, unfortunately, may encounter the following situation during the trip:
- Liquids leak out: Dopp kits are made of water-resistant and leak-proof materials. Even if the liquid leaks because one of the bottles is loose or for other reasons, the toiletry kit bag is a barrier to isolate the liquid from your other belongings so that it can not penetrate and ruin your clothes or electronics.
- Glass bottles collide: Most beauty products like foundations, perfume, and body lotions are packaged in delicate but fragile glass bottles. If you toss these items into the luggage, they are at the risk of breaking during the bump trip. And it eventually turns out situation 1: leaking out and ruining all your stuff.
- Take up much space: Despite you changing all toiletries into travel size or mini size as much as possible, you can’t avoid items like eye shadow, lipstick, sunscreen, and sunglasses. They will definitely take up much space because they are not foldable and there’s nothing you can do for the gaps.
- Grooming and hygiene get dirty: We need to keep toiletries, personal hygienic products, or feminine supplies clean and spiff. And that requires us to separate them from sweaty T-shirts, dirty shoes, or underwear.
- Hard to access: Have you ever tried to freshen up but realized that all your cosmetics are locked in the suitcase? Or rummaging through the luggage but still can’t find a small item? How about a long journey to the hotel and facing the trouble of sorting bottles and cans? They are all trivial yet can destroy your mood for traveling.
What is the Best Travel Toiletry Bags?
You can make a purchase the best toiletry bag for travel with a good experience according to the following points when choosing :
- Water-resistant and Leak-proof Materials: Whether you’re using it to protect toiletries or hanging it in the bathroom for quickly accessing what you want, a waterproof and leak-proof carry-on toiletry bag can serve you well.
- A Durable Handle: A handle makes it easy and comfortable to carry. And it becomes your reliable helper when you want to hang the toiletry bag on the door handle.
- Built-in Hook: A built-in hook helps a lot when the bathroom countertop or the shelf is occupied. Hanging it on the shower curtain or a coat rod is also convenient and saves your bathroom space.
- Size and Structure: A small toiletry bag usually comes with one compartment. Large toiletry bags, however, offer you multiple pockets and pouches to keep things organized. Depending on your travel loads, choose a travel Dopp kit toiletry bag of decent size that can fit all your belongings and doesn’t feel bulky to carry.