Going to have a new member of your lovely family? Congratulations! But babies require more care and attention. It is helpful for you to keep all supplies in hand when heading to the hospital. And a good baby diaper bag will help a lot.
What Kind of Bag Can be a Diaper Bag?
Many new parents are inclined to use a garment backpack bag to store all the baby stuff. Because a backpack allows you to be hand free when you have to hold your baby in the front. In addition, the shoulder straps of a backpack can balance the weight of your bag on two shoulders instead of one, which will make you feel more comfortable.
Some mothers don’t want to cost an extra fortune to buy a new diaper bag, so they choose to use their large carry-all handbags instead. They are roomy enough to shove diapers, a bottle of water, snacks, and so on in the bag. But there is a disadvantage to using a handbag as a diaper bag, that is, it will add more weight to your hand. And sometimes it will be a little bit troublesome in searching for an item in your handbag when your hands are fully occupied.
- Messenger Bag
Women’s briefcase messenger bags make up for the shortcoming of the handbags. They are usually equipped with a long shoulder strap, making them can be worn cross-body or over one shoulder.
Here are Some Recommendation Bags:
- Duffel Bag with Shoulder a Strap: A fashionable handbag with a detachable shoulder strap. The large capacity has got you covered when you have heavy baby stuff in the bag but don’t want to feel like it is going to scream out of the bag.
- Canvas Bag for Storage: If you are out with your baby for a while, then a small handbag is better. It can be worn around your wrist with comfort and is easy to access things you want.
- Briefcase Tote Bag: It provides a comfortable handle and a detachable shoulder strap. This large organized handbag can meet all your baby supplies without sacrificing your fashion style.
- Handbag with Sling: You can carry this bag with ease by slinging it over your shoulder. The PU leather and canvas are spill-resistant and water-repellent. It is easy to wipe off all surface water droplets when getting splashed.
What Essentials Should You Put into Your Diaper Bag?
Packing your baby bag for the hospital could be a headache for new parents. Some hospitals will provide diapers, wipes, baby wash, etc. But it is a bad idea to go to the hospital with empty hands. Here we have rounded up a list of some necessities that you should prepare in advance before heading to the hospital.
- Diapers: Although we can find diapers in the hospital, you can bring your own if you have a certain brand you want to use.
- Baby Socks and Hats: Newborn babies are vulnerable. They can easily catch a cold. So keep them warm with their socks and hats.
- Blanket: It can also keep your baby warm and is super helpful when you are on the drive home.
- Wet Wipes
- Diaper Cream
As your baby grows, the stuff your baby needs changes.
- Daily Necessities: toothbrush, a bottle of water, snacks, a change of clothes, and underwear are all must-haves.
- Cell phones/Other Electronic Products: Keep yourself in touch with the world during in the hospital. And they can entertain you when you feel bored.
- Credentials: You will never know when they are needed.
- Sanitary Napkins