A sophisticated leather laptop briefcase is the ultimate show in a working man’s wardrobe. For those male corporate employees who are required to wear business attire in their workplaces, a nice briefcase tote bag is a must-have. Since any bag that slings over the shoulder could damage the suits, so it is better for you to carry a bag by hand. But choosing a good briefcase work bag is not so easy. If you are looking for a high-quality, reliable briefcase that can offer you the maximum functionality and professional out-looking, keep reading this post.
Are Women’s Laptop Briefcase Bags Worthy Buying?
A briefcase messenger bag is essential for men who have the need of marketing themselves as a business professionals. If the briefcase matches their suits, bow ties, and patent leather shoes, it will make them look more decent and feel confident about themselves. But what about women? Do office ladies or female white collars really need a briefcase for work?
The answer it turns out, is complicated.
If you search for “women’s briefcase” on the Internet, you will find out that most of the bags it shows are handbag-liked. Unlike men’s briefcases which are mostly rectangular with the colors black and brown, briefcases for women have different colors and different styles, which make them look even more fashionable. Therefore, a women’s briefcase bag not only can be used for work but also for shopping or other leisure activities. So if you want something to hold your commuter essentials, or you just want a nice multiple-purposes bag to use both for work and daily wear, then a briefcase tote bag is a good option for you.
What Essentials Should You Put into the Briefcase?
As it stands, a good briefcase bag is designed to accommodate your laptop. In addition to this crucial working item, you should also prepare the below things in your bag just in case. Because, it is always better to have what you need when you need it.
- Wallet/Purse: Your wallet got some cash, your credit cards, business cards, and even some membership cards can make you always ready for taking care of business.
- Chargers: When you are out for a day-long business meeting or things like this, you’d better prepare a portable power bank for your cell phone and laptop to make sure they don’t run out of power when you need to use them.
- Notebook and Pens: Sometimes it is faster to mark things in a notebook than on a laptop. And you will never have to worry about your notes getting deleted on your tablet.
- An Umbrella: The weather can be unpredictable some days. When you are caught on a rainy day, unfortunately, an umbrella in your bag is your final straw. Also, you’d better choose one that is UV resistant, it will be helpful especially for ladies when the sun is strong.
- A Pair of Headphones: It can block unwanted noise away. Or you can use it to drown out distracting conversations.
- A Reusable Water Bottle: Hydration is vital. If you don’t want to buy a bottle of water every time, an eco-friendly reusable water bottle is your must-have.
- Tissues or Wet Wipes: There is nothing worse than sweating on your face. Keeping tissues or wet wipes handy will help you a lot.
6 Best Laptop Work Bag Recommendations: