Getting lost in a foreign city, tasting the different cuisine, recording the beautiful landscape, being shocked by the different cultures, everything could happen during the trips. That is why traveling is so charming that we are always eager for an adventure. Stepping out of your comfort zone to explore the world is agreeable and rewarding, and a backpack is our best companion and backup during the trip.
The Benefits of Traveling with a Backpack:
- Backpacks make it easy to handle different occasions.
Traveling lets you have the opportunity to have an extraordinary encounters, as well as unexpected accidents. It is convenient and safe to be able to use both your hands anytime. Even if you may just stumble, you can quickly grab things around you to stabilize yourself and avoid injury.
- Wearing a backpack is easy for you to sense the safety of your belongings.
Your belongings are attached to your body when wearing a backpack. You will know whether someone is stealing your stuff quietly with only a slight movement.
- You can challenge more precipitous terrain.
Compared with other types of travel bags, backpacks are a more preferable choice for adventurers. Since you can literally over the river and through the woods with your backpack on your back with flexibility.
- You can go further.
Wearing a backpack is one of the most comfortable ways to travel. Because its weight is distributed evenly on your body instead of on one side of your body. You don't feel like it's weighing you down even if you have a long trek during the expedition. Long walks aren’t a problem anymore.
Our Favorite Bag Backpacks:
- Waterproof Vintage Large Capacity Camera Backpack
Dimensions: 12.5"L × 6.5"W × 15.7"H inches
Material: Genuine Leather & Canvas
This leather duffel bag backpack is a must-have if you are a photographer or love to capture the beautiful moment during the trip. The camera bag provides your camera and accessories with reliable protection. The anti-thief design allows you to travel with confidence without worrying about losing your valuables.
- Vintage Large-Capacity USB Canvas Travel Backpack
Dimensions: 13.8 × 5.9 × 17.7 inches
It has multiple pockets and compartments to house all your travel supplies. The durable canvas is durable, making this book bag backpack will stay with you for years to come. It is a perfect travel partner for weekend getaways. It comes in 5 different colors.
- Fashionable Canvas Outdoor Waterproof Travel Backpacks
Dimensions: 13.8 × 5.9 × 17.7 inches
This backpack is super versatile. Its vintage and casual style makes it also perfect for work or school. The voluminous capacity can easily store two to three days’ change of clothing, a laptop, toiletries, etc. The soft canvas makes you feel more comfortable carrying it. The shoulder straps are adjustable so that you can adjust them to the most comfortable position according to your body shape or height.
How to Organized your Backpacks for Trips?
Unlike suitcases and duffles, backpacks have an odd shape, which is difficult to utilize the space efficiently. So how to pack your supplies need thoughtful consideration.
- Choose the right backpack: Go for one that has multiple pockets that gets you to have more options to organize your stuff.
- Travel light: Do not pack everything you want in the backpack. Take things you actually need or can’t live without and leave what’s unnecessary behind.
- Roll everything you can: Rather than folding your clothes, rolling them up tightly saves much space.
- Use a small toiletry bag: Put all your toiletries and cosmetics in the small toiletry bag to keep them clean.
- Separate your shoes: If your backpack has a shoe compartment, everything will go off without a hitch. If not, use a packing cube to avoid dirt.